Thursday, November 15, 2012

3 Months!

Today is November 15, which means Freyja is 3 months old today!

Today Freyja and I visited my grandma (her great-grandma) for lunch. Freyja slept comfortably in my arms for over an hour; it was very sweet. It was nice spending time with my grandma before heading back to work! After our visit, Freyja and I headed to my work to introduce her to co-workers before I begin on Monday. It was great to see everyone and it reminded me that the past 3 months have gone by quickly! One of my co-workers who was 6 months pregnant when I went on maternity leave had her baby this past weekend, so I wasn't able to see her today. A few more women at my work are due in the next few months; baby fever!

She actually let me read to her two books tonight without getting too squirmy, so that was nice. I also sang her a few songs--and she doesn't mind if I forget the words or go off tune. Nick was reading her a book earlier and he made up extra parts to it--he was very good at it.

Well, it's the evening time which means Freyja is more cranky and just wants to eat or sleep, so time for me to go! I wrote this post in the time it took for Nick to change her outfit and her diaper to get her ready for bed. He is a wonderful daddy!











No comments:

Post a Comment